Zurich, 12 August 2012 South Pole Carbon is announcing the launch of its new website, based on the updated structure of the company. At the heart of South Pole Carbon’s new corporate identity is a revamped structure, with five units. Each unit's team is dedicated to shaping the carbon market – now and in the future.
The new website provides a clear guide to the new units and related products and services , highlighting new climate friendly solutions for both individuals and institutions. As an important identity symbol, the corporate logo, with its well recognized and popular penguin, has also been updated. In the coming months, South Pole Carbon will be happy to keep you informed of all the latest news from the units, which include:
- Carbon Credits – headed by Dr. Christoph Grobbel. This division specializes in providing clients with the highest-quality carbon credits.
- Emission Reduction Projects – headed by Marco Hirsbrunner. This division develops and manages South Pole Carbon's portfolio of over 200 projects.
- Climate Friendly Solutions – headed by Thomas Camerata. This division develops innovative products to fight global warming, tailored to meet the needs of each individual client.
- New Carbon Market – headed by Patrick Horka. This division provides services for the emerging new carbon markets, especially in the field of CDM, Programmes of Activities (PoAs) and Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Action (NAMAs).
- Forestry – headed by Christian Dannecker. The Forestry division guides forestry projects through the certifications required to meet international carbon standards, and offers consulting services in project financing and investment